Skip to main contentSkip to main content

Contact Us


503 Walker St.

Woodbine, IA 51579

Phone: (712) 647-2821

Fax: (712) 647-3081



Classified Display Advertising

Classified Display open rate: $9.25 per column inch

In-Column Classified Advertising (word ads)

Advertisements run in Twiner-Herald and online at

Color photo reprints are available. Call for more information.

Display Advertising

$9.25 per column inch

Have something to sell? Place a classified ad!

You can pay for your ad over the phone by credit card or debit card or bring your payment to our office.

Do you want to advertise your business?

Contact the Twiner-Herald office, (712) 647-2821. The Twiner-Herald has a variety of special products focused on specific segments of our market. Deadline for all advertising is Thursday by 4:30 p.m.


My child graduated with honors. How do I let the community know?

Send academic accomplishments, military news, awards and any other milestones to the editorial department. Items may be e-mailed to or dropped off at the office during business hours. There is no cost for this service.

I would like to run an engagement, wedding announcement, birthday notice or obituary.

Birthday (70th and older) announcements are published at special pricing for milestone birthdays. There is a charge for engagement and wedding announcements. Please call for details. Forms are available at the newspaper office to make your submission easier. We welcome photos in jpeg format or will scan an original photo to accompany your announcement.

My church, service organization or club is hosting a free event for the community. How do I let people know about it?

Short Takes are available to non-profit groups to announce an event open to the public. 

Where can I find the city council and school board meeting minutes?

The public notices and legals list all city council, Harrison County Supervisors, school board and various community board agendas and minutes. The legals also include trade names, name changes, ordinances and any other legal documentation that must be published. To place a legal, call 712-647-2821 or email it to

I didn't receive my newspaper, who do I contact?

Call 712-647-2821. They will mail one to you that day.

How do I pay for my subscription?

We have several ways to pay for your subscription. You can pay by cash, check and credit or debit card. See the online Subscriber Services to place a credit card order.